Skip to content
Roles & Responsibilities
- – Develop products, pricings, and policies aligned to the company’s strategic plans.
- – Assessing documents to identify the level of risks considering underwriting factors and related information and making an effective assessment.
- – Carefully drafting and reviewing the insurance policies, forms, applications and point out any discrepancies.
- – Discuss and agree on the insurance terms, policies conditions, and pricing with the clients, insurers and reinsurers and brokers.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- – A basic degree and professional qualification related to Insurance. Professional courses involving statistics, business, mathematics, insurance, finance are highly beneficial to this position.
- – Minimum 8 years experiences in underwriting (General) with product development background.
- – A good analytical skill is a must with meticulous eye for details.
- – Sound knowledge and experience in all aspect of underwriting Ability to provide advice to senior level management on technical matters.